This blog is about computer software (and other things that come to mind to keep it interesting) --- my fascination with it as something with an almost "divine" potential, almost in the same way I see music. Also, it's a glimpse into something that is probably foreign to you and that you wouldn't know about otherwise. Somewhere in the dark corners where I hide. You see I am the last philosopher. And the only reason why I allow this at all is because I made a kind of mistake in my life and also realized kabbalah (which made clear to me that whatever I'm doing in this life, however solemn, is relatively unimportant), so interesting turn of events since I deviated from my path to the stars and ended up here. I'm shamelessly promoting myself until I'm capable of an old seriousness and can look back on this to see what it meant. (also to try blogging and experimenting with socializing a bit to see what I'd not have any other way or reason to find out about)

Monday, November 21, 2011

MORTAL KOMBAT 9


So there's a new mortal kombat out; kinda late I know.  But whatever.  Here is my review:
First of all it looks really good! 



The idea is that it's set in the past, so it's like an homage to the old games.  Those are the ones I liked.  Perhaps the game will never be the thousands of times better that it was then but this is a must have for a fan like me.  Except I'm kind of strapped right now and it's ultimately unimportant.



The graphics are much better, and so it's like the best of what it used to be and what it can be, without too much strategizing and new ideas.  At least that's my opinion.  I came across an article that said mythologies was actually good but wasn't as popular because of bad reviews, but I never bothered with it because of the bad reviews. .  (link)

You can obtain downloadable characters (DLC) and other stuff I think.  









Oh and also there are babalities.  whatever.
















this


and this

So all and all I think I'll get it!  





1 comment:

  1. MK revived from it's ashes in the last year with the videogame and the clips in youtube.

    ReplyDelete