This blog is about computer software (and other things that come to mind to keep it interesting) --- my fascination with it as something with an almost "divine" potential, almost in the same way I see music. Also, it's a glimpse into something that is probably foreign to you and that you wouldn't know about otherwise. Somewhere in the dark corners where I hide. You see I am the last philosopher. And the only reason why I allow this at all is because I made a kind of mistake in my life and also realized kabbalah (which made clear to me that whatever I'm doing in this life, however solemn, is relatively unimportant), so interesting turn of events since I deviated from my path to the stars and ended up here. I'm shamelessly promoting myself until I'm capable of an old seriousness and can look back on this to see what it meant. (also to try blogging and experimenting with socializing a bit to see what I'd not have any other way or reason to find out about)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What's decisive about life pt.1


This is the first part of a series of posts about "what's decisive about life."  I realized that my nature is to turn things down, and restructure them as I move through life and consider the various opinions the masses reiterate in different forms as they evolve, after I finished watching something I do admit is amazing in the TED conference here.  Despite its heartwarming story I know that technology in general is something of a complication and will not make the quality of life better [here & here] (though it might expand its length of time), and all things that complicate are already symptoms of a divided nature, and will in turn overwhelm us.  Why isn't there as much or much more focus on health?  On what to eat? I've found that eating healthy affects the body in such a way that it creates a sensation of happiness, where because of so much ignorance about that there are people who think the reason they feel so unfulfilled is because of circumstances in their lives.  It could be that they simply don't have the enthusiasm to deal with those circumstances, and that that's why they've gotten progressively worse, especially considering how things are set up in life: shi*ty parents, a system that encourages slavishness, and a kind of slave existence to things that don't matter to you, which forces you into cycles of compensating for that, which leads to fast food.  Yes I know that you don't have to see it in such a negative light, but when it starts at the beginning (the bad parents; the lack of guidance) it is inevitable, and that's how it is for most people.  I see great value in teaching people to eat healthy. 


I just wanted to point out that the only reason why he's able to think that about god is because he's alive, while anyone else who didn't have a seal just died.

1 comment: